Myrtle Loft Holiday Cottage
Welcome to Myrtle Loft, Instow.
A haven of peace and quiet
in North Devon
Myrtle loft sleeps up to three and has a prime location in private grounds less than a hundred yards from a sandy beach in the centre of Instow. There are sea views from both its sitting room and bedroom. A decked area with a hot tub, for your exclusive use, is situated right by the cottage entrance. Myrtle Loft is within easy strolling distance of pubs, restaurants and shops but is secreted away from all nearby roads. Convenient and quiet! The perfect place to come and relax.
Need more than one bedroom? Our sister two bedroom holiday cottage, Cinnamon Teal, is less than ten minute's walk away.
The wonderful Tarka Trail passes close by. Bring your bikes with your or ask us to arrange cycle hire. There are also regular buses (every 15 or 20 mins) to Barnstaple and Bideford. Barnstaple has a train station with a scenic route, the Tarka Line, to Exeter.
The CottageThe cottage has one bedroom, with a fitted kitchen/dining room. On the first floor is an attractive sitting room enjoying garden views on one side and estuary views to the other. The bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and is available with either twin beds or a super king size bed, to suit.
- Sleeps up to three
- Bedroom has high quality zip lock mattresses as twin or super king size
- Comfortable folding bed can be set up in either bedroom or lounge
- High chair / travel cot
- Outdoor hot tub with water jets and bubbles for your exclusive use!
- Two adult bathrobes provided
- TV (LED flatscreen) + DVD
- Wi Fi
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave and washer/dryer
- Off road parking
- Access to large shared garden.
- Patio (for your exclusive use) with furniture, including recliners
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
For booking enquiries please
... or phone 01271 860714